P.S. : WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH ME

Monday, August 18, 2008

Going The Left Way

Read the papers in the morning..
Saw the headlines of the Entertainment Section..
Ellen DeGeneras is gay..
I did not see that comin'
I mean, I watched her show that day on Star World..and she looks pretty normal to me..
She was talkin' bout
TATOOS!
Said she to a girl who had a dolphin tatoo
"Well, that's a nice one you have..But why is that dolphin flying around in the air?Shouldn't it be in the water?"
Well..I guess the tatoo designer forgot to colour the area around the dolphins blue..haha
and the next one, this girl who tattoed a carciature of her daughter on her back
"Looks nice..But you should have just took a photograph!"
Oh oh!
Ahah
No wonder she's so interested in those girl's tatoo..
Tsk..tsk..
Lindsay Lohan..
Girlfriend to Samantha-I-forgot-her-sirname
another example too..
she didn't even invite her dad to her marriage..
Katy Perry
"I kissed a girl and I liked it..
Taste of her cherry chapsticks"
I always thought it was cherry chopsticks
haha..until that cherry-lin corrected me..
and then..only i know that chapsticks are something like lip gloss,right?
xD
Oh..went to Popular today!
Bought A Thousand Splendid Suns by Mr. Kite Runna'
Should be a good book!
and i saw this chubby little dude..maximum 4 years old..
he was sittin' there..readin' his comics..and all offa sudden..
his phone rang..
oh my god damn..
it was an mp3 ringtone that's like 34x more geng than mine
and he's a teeny-weeny boy
=.=
and walking near Tower Records..
hmm..
saw this guy and woman..
a beautiful couple..
and their two daughters..
one in her teens,one still a child
beautiful girls...
whoa..and the 4 of them were walking together..holding hands..
you don't see this very often nowadays..
I'm behind schedule..supposed to go to the mall 5 times
went once only >.<
haha
goin to play badminton tomorrow..
inspired by Chong Wei..
until the final
-.-
mann..
21-12,21-8
distraught-ing..
so so unlucky
nevermind..4 years time try again..this time in London..
no more home ground support for Lin Dan
But i'm afraid that time Chong Wei too old liao..
30 years of age..
We'll see
but 300k isn't a bad amount for a silver medallist,eh?
Until next time

No comments: