Went to 1 Utama today..
Mission Objective?
To..*AHEM*
Andd to find a job..
Mission Report?
Success..
Andd..not very sure yet...
1 by 1..
shop by shop..
I went into..
1 by 1..
shop by shop..
said "YES..YES"
Until..
they asked for my age..
well..
"Sorry..We only accept 16 and above only.."
"Sorry..18+ only.."
But all is not doomed..
When there's a will,there's a way..
right?
Went into Italiannies..
Oh..how very exited I was when they said 15+ should be fine..
We(Lady Supervisor & I) were into fine details..
when....
Mr. I-dunno-what-his-name-is came by..
He said that..
the boss said that..
16 and below..
NOT ACCEPTED..
lol..
If I got that job...
8 bucks/h looo....
Oh..and Lizzie got her Astro today :D
After a super long wait..
CONGRATS!
and may you wait patiently for your first AstroView Guide..
haha..
House--Every Monday,Night at 10..
remember to watch ya =D
To a special someone I just knew today..
I bid you..
thank you....

No comments:
Post a Comment