P.S. : WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH ME

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tag Business

I'm still waiting for a call..

Sums up my day..
Waiting patiently for something that I long for..
But at the same time..
I don't like the prospect of doing it..
Living without constant PlayStation / Comp..
lol..

Anyway..
I shall finish the tag thingy..
By Lizzie Pizzie ;D

I'm a July kid..so..

Fun to be with.
Most of the time..yeah..
Secretive.
Depends on what's it about..not most of the time.. 
Difficult to fathom and to be understood.
Yep..but I usually try again and again to make myself fathom-able and understood
Quiet unless excited or tensed.
Nope..noisy regardless
Takes pride in oneself.
Of those stuff I'm good at..yup..
Has reputation.
Not sure about this..maybe on certain aspects..
Easily consoled. 
Yeah..
Honest. 
Nope..i'm a swindler as my mum calls me..
Concerned about people's feelings. 
Yep..mostly my close friends and family lor..
Tactful. 
Don't really understand the word..and I do not possess the hardworking-ness to run downstairs to get my dictionary..
Friendly.
Yeah..
Approachable.
Yeah..
Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. 
It comes in seasons..sometimes I'm super patient..but sometimes I get angry easily..
Moody and easily hurt.
Sometimes..
Witty and sparkly.
I would like to think so
Not revengeful. 
Nope..
Forgiving but never forgets. 
I think everyone's like that..
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. 
I talk nonsense all the time..haha..so..no..no particular distaste of it.. 
Guides others physically and mentally. 
Not sure about it..
Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. 
Sensitive..yeah..forms impressions carefully?no
Caring and loving. 
Guess so (:
Treats others equally. 
Not sure..I'm sure I'm a lil biased sometimes in certain things
Strong sense of sympathy. 
Yep
Wary and sharp.
Depends on what it is about..I'm wary..sharp?dunno :/
Judges people through observations. 
I know it's bad..but..yes
Hardworking.
Before exams?haha..
No difficulties in studying.
Erm..I don't have a problem most of the time
Loves to be alone.
No..
Always broods about the past and the old friends.
Nope..
Likes to be quiet.
Nope..
Homely person.
Sometimes =D
Waits for friends.
Yep
Never looks for friends. 
Not that I'm aware of
Not aggressive unless provoked.
Yeah...
Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. 
Nope
Loves to be loved. 
Obviously..
Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
Different things yield different results..I get hurt easily but I get back on my feet pretty quickly

Oh..and by the way..

HAPPY DEEPAVALI

to Sumieee and all the other Indians in the Universe =D

No comments: