P.S. : WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH ME

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy..

It's all a little busy =D
I mean..you might think it's my own fault..
oh..many people seem to think that way..
"Why get a job?"
"Why not relax at home after PMR?''

Whoa..
I'm starting to feel that way too..
I mean..
Yes..the job's fine..not particularly hard work..
And I get a free meal..
And the pay's fine..
BUT..
it tends to get a little boring at times..
What with the seemingly endless task of sweeping the floor and wiping the tables..
And the why-must-I-wipe-the-window-pane,oh-because-the-supervisor-said-so task..
With newspapers!
Wiping glass window door thingy with newspapers!?
Anyone explain the logic of that??

BUT..
It's good..
people there's really nice..
and..oh..I screwed my sandwich last night..
that was my..i dunno..8th sandwich..
I made a mess of it..
So..
Mr. 2nd-in-command Idhzam said..
"Bawa balik lah..Jangan bazir.."
So..feeling all down and low..I brought back the lumpy thingy..

Off at 7.30..went to eat dinner with mum..
at..ONE WORLD!
eheh..made me feel up and high all of a sudden =D
Kura - the name of the restaurant.. - Japanese..lol..
ate Beef Bento Set..on promotion..
oh oh..
DELICIOUS..
best i've ever eaten..
Don't get me started on the price..fu-yoh..damn kau expensive..
but..nevermind lar..once in a while... =D

3.30pm later.. till 10.30pm
haha..today doing closing..
don't like it :/
Bad..so bad..
very mafan de..closing..

Cheers

No comments: