P.S. : WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH ME

Monday, November 10, 2008

Tags

Bored..therefore went googling around..
Guess what I googled?
My name =D
Guess what I found?
Nothing that I didn't already know..mostly blogs with my name in it..
Ah..and this tag by Aileen..
Quite long ago liao..but i'll do it anyway..
why?because i'm bored =D

Time: 8.30pm
Name: Lee Khai Jett
Been on a plane: When I was still a little kid..long ago..
Swam in the ocean: Nope..only in a sea..South China Sea..
Fallen asleep in school: Never
Broken someone's heart: Nope..i don't think so..not on purpose...
Fell off your chair: Many times..in primary school..THEY pull the chair away before i sit..so..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Never
Saved e-mails: Never saved any
Chicken pox: When I was a toddler
Sore throat: Often get it..
Stitches: Never
Broken nose: Never
What is your room like: Hmm..sky blue...
What is the last thing you ate: rice..for dinner
Do you believe in love at first sight: nope
Last made you smile: i don't remember..
You last yelled at: i don't remember too xD

Today did you;

Talk to someone you like: If you call typing messages as talk, then yes..
Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: Nope
Talked to an ex: Nope.
Miss someone: A little?
Best feeling in the world: To be with someone you love..cheesy right?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yeah..
What's under your bed: My cat...at the moment..
What time is it now: How many times are you gonna ask this? 8.39pm

Random Qs;

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Not really..Cherilynn?chatting to her at press time..

Q: Do you have any siblings: Bro..cat-sis..

Q: Do you want children: Yep..

Q: Do you smile often: Yep..

Q: Do you like your hand-writing: It's kinda small..but..yep

Q: Are your toenails painted: Nope

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Parents one,I guess..5 star hotel?haha

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: White

Q: What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: Eating..at Pavillion..

Q: I can't wait till: I get my pay =D

Q: When did you cry last: Long time since I cried...

Q: Are you a friendly person? I guess so

Q: Do you have any pets: Cat..

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now? Ah..secret =D

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Mum..means alot..

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? Only once...while waiting for a footy match to start...

Q: What are you doing right now? Doing this tag??dumb question..

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah..i think so..

Q: Can you handle the truth? Depends on the amount of pain it brings..

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? Secret xD

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? In front of the TV i think..i don't really remember

Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? My family lar..

Q: Do you eat healthy? Nope..i hate sugar-free stuff

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Nope..

Q: How often do you go to church? Never..i'm a Buddhist..

Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Friends..

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Loud..

Q: Are you confident? Most of the time

Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: 15-10=5 years old..er...

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: Junk food and Chocolates...

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: I'll tell you next time lar..can't really imagine

Q: 5 of my bad habits: Ah..i hate his kinda what-your-weakness-is-questions...ask my friends lor..

Q: 5 places I have lived in: I'm getting annoyed here...

Q: 5 jobs I've had: Just one..sandwiches..

Q: 5 places you wish you could go: Ah..nice...let's just go by continents..or i'll never finish listing..Europe, South America, Australia, Antartic, Artic..done =D

No comments: